The process approach to many ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements now gives the laboratory the ability to control their approach through risk-based thinking. This self-paced online training course provides participants with an introduction to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 concept of risk-based thinking. By defining risk-based thinking and identifying related requirements, this course will assist accredited laboratories in applying the approach successfully.
The training will take approximately two hours to complete, but participants can move through the training at their own pace over a three-day time period.
- Provide an introduction to addressing risks and opportunities
- Familiarize participants with the risk-based controls of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Present a definition of risk
- Discuss risk in the laboratory
- Provide a process for risk-based thinking
- Prepare participants to identify and address risks and opportunities in their own management system and laboratory activities
Self-paced Training (Web-based)
This training will be presented as self-paced, web-based seminar through the online platform, Mindflash. Access information will be provided after ANAB receives the registration payment.
Participants can move through the module at their own pace. After payment for the training is processed, you will be asked for your preferred start date and we will send you access to the training for 3 calendar days. Once you begin the training, you will be able to open and close the session as often as you like within those three calendar days.
Cost: $200 per person