The 4.5-day ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Lead Assessor training course is designed to further develop your understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 and help you understand how to plan and lead an ISO/IEC 17025 assessment. Attendees will gain an understanding of uncertainty, traceability, and PT/ILC and how they are assessed. This course will prepare you to meet technical demands of being an assessor while providing practical exercises to aid comprehension. Attending an ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor Training course is just one of the necessary steps in becoming a contract assessor for an accreditation body.*
- Understand all the elements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Cover the full range of assessment techniques, good practices, and assessor responsibilities.
- Benefit from practical assessment exercises.
- Gain an understanding and assessing uncertainty, traceability, and PT/ILC.
- Get practical experience of planning, running, and reporting on assessments.
CEU Credits: 3.7
Who Should Attend
This course is for laboratory managers, laboratory technicians and technical staff, prospective assessors and consultants, and auditors of all types who want to learn better laboratory audit practices and an appreciation for the technical demands of ISO/IEC 17025. This course is perfect for those who would like to become an assessor for an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation body.*
*To qualify to become an assessor for ANAB's forensic programs, see the Forensic ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Assessor Training page for applicable training and review the qualifications in the ANAB Assessor Manual for Forensic Accreditation Programs.