The 2.5-day Internal Auditing to ISO/IEC 17025 training course prepares the internal auditor to clearly understand technical issues relating to an audit. Attendees of this course will learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
CEU Credits: 2.0
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
- Learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Develop an understanding of the technical systems and issues of the accredited laboratory.
- Know how to collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
- Learn how to report the findings and conclusions.
Who should attend?
This course is perfect laboratory managers, technical staff, and consultants and auditors of all types who want or need to learn better audit practices.
ANAB also offers an ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Auditor course specifically for Forensic Service Providers. Please visit https://www.anab.org/training/forensic/17025/internal-auditor for more information!